DeployGate makes it easy to share your in-development iOS and Android apps, allowing developers to seamlessly progress through the prototyping, development, testing, and marketing stages of app distribution.
- 2.Go to Account Settings.
3. Then, the profile page will open. You can find the API key at the end of the page.
Appetize.io allows you to run Android and iOS apps on your browser. By using this service, it is possible to check the operations of the application without iOS certificates or provisioning profiles.
How to get an API token
After getting the API Token, you are ready to add Appetize.io to Monaca. Please do as follows:
- 1.From Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to Configure → Deploy Services .
- 2.Click Add Deploy Service.
AppetizeIoand fill in the required information:
Config Alias: a unique identifier for each service
API Token: the API Token provided by Appetize.io
4. Then, click Add. That’s it. Now you can use Appetize’s simulator to install your build apps.