Creating a Private Key and CSR
Prepare the "private key" and "CSR file" needed to create a certificate by following the steps below.
- 1.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, select Settings → iOS Build Settings
- 2.Click Generate Private Key and CSR
- 3.Enter the following information
- 1.User name (name for the private key)
- 2.Email address ( Apple ID )
- 3.Country code
- 4.After the private key is created, a CSR file associated with the private key will be created at the same time.
- 5.Click the Export button to download the CSR file.
The CSR file is used when issuing certificates through the Apple Developer Program.