Comment on page
Error submitting to iOS App Store (ITMS-90165)
IOS upload does not complete successfully with the following error.
ERROR ITMS-90165: "Invalid Provisioning Profile Signature. The provisioning profile included in the bundle 'xxxxx' cannot be used to submit apps to the iOS App Store until it has a valid signature from Apple. (Expired profile signing certificate.) For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."
The Apple iPhone Certification Authority certificate and the Apple iPhone OS Provisioning Profile Signing certificate expired. As a result, the provisioning profile has been disabled.
You can successfully submit to the iOS App Store by updating a new provisioning profile and building a new one.
Please follow the steps below.
- 1.Go to the Apple Developer Center, select the target profile, and click the Edit button.
- 2.Click the Save button without changing any information.
- 3.Check that the expiration date of the profile has been updated.
- 4.Download the updated profile
- 5.Register the downloaded profile in the Monaca IDE and use it for release builds