Android build memory size setting
This plugin sets the maximum memory usage for Gradle when building Android apps.
In order to use this plugin, you are required to subscribe to a valid plan. Please refer to Monaca Subscription Plans .
- Cordova 10 or higher
- 1.From Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to
Configure → Cordova Plugin Settings.
- 2.Under Available Plugins section, hover over the the
MaxMemForAndroidBuildplugin and click
- 1.Open the project and open
- 2.If you want to set the memory size used in the Android build process to 4096Mb, you can do so as follows<preference name="monaca:jvmargs" value="-Xmx4096m"/>
- 3.Then you also need to change the maximum memory size used by Gradle Daemon, for example, if you want to set it to 4G, set it as follows<preference name="monaca:env:GRADLE_OPTS" value="-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs='-Xmx4G'"/>