iOS App Simulator Build
Simulator Build, you can test the application using iOS Simulator on macOS. Any Certifications, provisioning profiles, or subscriptions of the Apple Developper Program are not required for
- It is not possible to install the simulator build on any iOS devices.
- The phone hardware is unavailable in Simulator. For example:
- Barcode Scanner
- NFC Reader
- On macOS The app built for Simulator works on macOS with Xcode's iOS Simulator.
- On Browser (via external web service) The app built for Simulator works on web service like
Appetize.io. It does not need Simulator.
- 1.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to Build→Build App for iOS. Select the
Simulator Buildoption and start build.
2. After the build is completed, the
Download to Local PCbutton will appear on the build result screen. Click the button to download the app.
3. Extract downloaded zip file and drag & drop to Simulator.
4. The app can run on Simulator.
- 1.Prerequisites In order to use
Appetize.io, it is necessary to register the service and configure on Monaca Cloud IDE. Please refer Deploy to Appetize.io for registering
- 2.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to Build→Build App for iOS. Select the
Simulator Buildoption and start build. After the build is completed, the
Deployment & Optional Servicessection will appear on the bottom of the build result screen. Select
Deploybutton and the app will be uploaded to
You can confirm that the app from Monaca is added to
viewand run the app.
The app launches and you can test your app. For details of
Appetize.io, see Appetize.io Documentation