Comment on page
Building for PWA
- 1.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to Configure → App Settings for PWA.
2. Fill in your application information:
- Application Display Preference
- App IconYou can set the application icon. Each size icons are automatically generated from one image. The icons are displayed on the home screen or as a splash image.
3. After finishing the configurations, click Save.
- 1.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to
Build App for PWA.
- 2.Select the type of build you want and click Start Build.
3. It may take several minutes for the build to complete. Once the build is completed, your app is ready to be downloaded or distributed. See the screenshot below as an example: