Building for PWA
- 1.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to Configure → App Settings for PWA.
2. Fill in your application information:
- FieldDescriptionNameThe application nameShort NameThe name used in places where there is not enough space to display the full name (such as home screen).DescriptionGeneral description of the application.LanguageThe language to used for
short_namemembers.Text DirectionThe writing direction of the text.ScopeDefines the navigation range of the website. With this setting you can restrict which web pages can be displayed. If the user tries to access outside the range, it will transition to the normal web page.Start URLThe URL to be loaded when launching the application
- Application Display PreferenceFieldDescriptionDisplayThe display mode of the application. The default is
standaloneto display like a native app.OrientationThe display orientation of the screen.Background ColorThe background color of the splash screen.Theme ColorThe color of the status bar.
- App IconYou can set the application icon. Each size icons are automatically generated from one image. The icons are displayed on the home screen or as a splash image.
3. After finishing the configurations, click Save.
- 1.From the Monaca Cloud IDE menu, go to
Build App for PWA.
- 2.Select the type of build you want and click Start Build.
3. It may take several minutes for the build to complete. Once the build is completed, your app is ready to be downloaded or distributed. See the screenshot below as an example: