Comment on page
Pairing and Debugging
In order to debug a Monaca app with Monaca Localkit, you need to pair your host PC (running Monaca Localkit) with your device (running Monaca Debugger).
Before connecting Monaca Debugger to your host PC, please pay attention to the following points:
- 1.Monaca Debugger and the host PC have to connect to the same network (LAN or Wi-Fi). Some public networks do not allow connections between clients; therefore, pairing cannot be done in this case.
- 2.Use the same Monaca account for both Monaca Debugger and the hostPC.
- 3.Disable the host PC's firewall.
- 1.Log in to Monaca Localkit on your host PC.
- 2.Use the same account to log in to Monaca Debugger as on your mobile device.
- 3.Once logged in, Monaca Debugger should be able to detect the host PC as shown below. Then, click Pair to start the pairing. However, if Monaca Debugger is unable to detect the host PC automatically, please refer to Troubleshoot Pairing.
4. If the pairing is successful, the debugger will be shown under the
Debuggerstab in Monaca Localkit.
5. When the debugger is successfully connected to the Monaca Localkit, the local projects list will be shown in Monaca Debugger as shown below:
- 1.From the Monaca Debugger, click the toggle menu on the top-left corner and go to
- 2.The connected PC will be shown. Click theicon of the connected PC (see the screenshot below).ℹ
3. The information of the connected PC will be shown here. Click Unpair this computer to disconnect from the selected PC. Once you unpair, you can't debug your local Monaca projects with this debugger anymore unless you pair it again.