Google Play Distribution
In order to distribute your apps through Google Play, you must register to a Google Play Developer Console account. The registration fee is
$25(one time only). It will take
48hours for your Google Play Developer Console registration to be fully processed. To register, please go here.
- 2.Click the CREATE APPLICATION button.
- 3.Choose the default language and enter a title for your app. Then, click CREATE and you will be forwarded to the
4. On this page, fill in the following information and click SAVE DRAFT.
5. Go to the
Content ratingsection and click CONTINUE.
6. Fill in your email address and select your app category. Then, you will be asked to answer some questions related to the selected app category.
7. Click SAVE QUESTIONNAIRE and CALCULATE RATING.
8. Confirm your rating information and click APPLY RATING.
9. Go to the
Pricing & distributionsection. On this page, you will be asked to complete some questions related to the price and availability of your app. After this, you have completed the necessary information for your app and it is ready for the release.
In this section, we will upload the APK file and finalize the release information of the app before submitting it to the Play Store.
- 1.Go to the
App releasessection. On this page, you can upload your APK files for testing (Beta and Alpha) and production.
- 2.Under the
Production section, click MANAGE PRODUCTION. Then, click CREATE RELEASE.
- 3.Then, you will need to:
- complete the Google Play App Signing option
- upload the APK file
- configure the release name (release version)
- describe what is new in this release
- 4.Click SAVE and REVIEW.
- 5.Review your app’s release information one more time and click the START ROLLOUT TO PRODUCTION button to submit your app to the Play Store. The button is disabled unless the required information is completed properly.