Part 2: Running Monaca Debugger with Monaca Cloud IDE
When developing Monaca apps in the Cloud IDE, all changes made to your project files will be reflected in your Monaca Debugger as soon as you save your changes.
Install Monaca Debugger on your device.
- 1.Launch the Monaca Debugger app and sign in with your Monaca account. Make sure that you are using the same account as for the Monaca Cloud IDE.
2. The list of projects will appear. All the Monaca Cloud IDE projects are listed under
Monaca.io Projects. To run a project, simply tap the project name in the Monaca Debugger or select Run → Run on Device in the Monaca Cloud IDE.
3. Your project should be running in the debugger.
4. Go ahead and try out the features of your app!
By now, you should be able to run your Monaca project on the debugger. Next, let’s try to make changes to the project and see how it is reflected in the debugger.
- 1.Run the project on the debugger.
- 2.In the Monaca Cloud IDE, open the
index.htmlfile and change the title of the front page from
My Memo. Then, save the change.
3. As soon as you save your new changes, Monaca Debugger will automatically refresh itself. You can also tap the
reloadbutton to manually retrieve the latest updates of your app if the changes are not reflected.
That’s it! Try to make more changes to your project and see how it runs on the debugger. Enjoy developing with Monaca!