Part 1: Starting a Project
- 1.Open a terminal window and type the following command:
2. Enter the email and password of your Monaca account.
- 1.Create a new project by using the command below:
monaca create PROJECT_DIRECTORY
2. You will be asked to choose either
Templatesto create a new Monaca project. In this tutorial, let's choose the
Sample Appsoption. Then, select
jQuery TODO App.
3. After creating the project, the project's folder will be created on your PC. You can then use any local code editors to develop your Monaca projects.