Pairing and Debugging
In order to debug Monaca app with Monaca CLI, you need to pair your host PC (running Monaca CLI) with your device (running Monaca Debugger).
Before connecting Monaca Debugger to your host PC, please pay attention to the following points:
- 1.Monaca Debugger and the host PC have to connect to the same networkconnection (LAN or Wi-Fi). Some public networks do not allowconnections between clients; therefore, pairing cannot be done inthis case.
- 2.Use the same Monaca account for both Monaca Debugger and the hostPC.
- 3.Disable the host PC's firewall.
- 1.Launch Monaca Debugger app on your device and sign in using yourMonaca account information. Make sure you are using the same accountinformation that you are using with the Monaca CLI.
$ monaca debug
3. Then, a popup message prompting you to pair the Monaca Debugger with the host PC will appear. After this, your application should run on the debugger.
There are two ways to stop the pairing:
- 1.Open the toggle menu on the top-left corner and click Local Computers.
- 2.The connected PC will be shown. Click theicon of the connected PC (see the screenshot below).ℹ
3. The information of the connected PC will be shown. Click the Unpair this computer button to disconnect from the selected PC. Pair your device back to the PC if you want to debug your app again.