On this page, we will demonstrate how to import Vue with Onsen UI template into Monaca CLI.
Open a command line window and type the following command:
npm install -g vue-cli
- 1.Create a new project based on the template by using the command below:
vue init OnsenUI/vue-cordova-webpack projectName
2. Navigate to the project folder and run
With the Monaca CLI, you can:
- develop Monaca apps with your favourite local code editor.
- remote build your projects without any local setup.
If you haven't installed the Monaca CLI yet, please run the following command:
npm install -g monaca
You can build and run the Vue template with the following commands:
- 1.Build the template for production and generate the
wwwfiles:npm run build
- 2.Run in the development mode and load the bundles in memory with a hot module replacement:npm run dev
4. Build your template for either iOS and Android easily with this command:
monaca remote build --browser
These are just a brief view of what you can do with Monaca CLI. If you would like to learn more about it, please refer to the following contents: